Initial board layout and design to medium-volume manufacturing.
Efficiency, cost optimization, and guaranteed outcome are the hallmarks of Promwad’s sample manufacturing operations. Our customers can expect us to perform the following project tasks:
- Manufacture of samples of any complexity level (1 item and up)
- Components supply
- Printed Circuit Board Production (PCB)
- Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA)
- Quality Control
- Production of enclosure prototypes
- Small-scale production of electronic devices (up to 1000 items
Our experts will select the best prototyping materials and technologies, taking into account the customer’s preferences, design requirements, and budget.
Materials for the prototyping of electronics and enclosure parts include:
- Various types of plastic: PC, ABS, PA, PP, etc.
- Polyformaldehydes and polyamides (POM, PA), for enclosures resistant to shock and corrosive environments
- Different types of wood and other unconventional materials
Enclosure prototyping technologies:
- Milling on machines with programmed numerical control (PNC)
- Stereo Lithography using Stereo Lithography Apparatus (SLA)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), a process based on extruding a polymeric filament and laying it down in layers